Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

today's rant: hey news corp! originally 10/17/10

don't care.  i don't care if you cut off your broadcast channels fox5 and my9 from my cable service.

hang on, got distracted with some phony messages.  allow me to share:

you look appealing, RAWR! <3 hehehe how are you? see my site at...

my response:

blow me.  you can't sucker me in.  you're no different from the other bunches of guys behind computer screens in some 3rd world country trying to get me to your stupid website and fuck my computer up with god knows what software.  go shove a shards-o-glass tampon up your ass.

next message:

whats up? long time no see! come check me out at...

my response:

"long time no see" my ass.  like i told the other profile who just tried to message me, shove a shards-o-glass tampon up your ass.

that just wasted 6 minutes of my life.

as i was saying, news corp, i'm not dropping cablevision, no matter how evil they are, just because you pull 2 channels.  first off, nobody... NOBODY watches my9.  secondly, your commercials of not being able to see "idol", "glee", the world series, or the giants anymore.  gotcha there.  i'm not gonna watch "idol" anymore anyway.  j lo lip syncs & steven tyler has a history of substance abuse.  if that's the image of musicianship you want to portray, be my guest.  "glee" has to be the queerest show i've never watched.  scratch that.  i watched 6 minutes one day.  that was enough.  i'll take "my fair wedding with david tutera" over that any day of the week.  "glee" makes "queer eye for the straight guy" look like "24".  when it comes to the sports, i can walk into an innumerable amount of bars, grills, and family restaurants and still see any sport any time i want WITH drink specials and 25 cent wings.  that is not going to make me stop my cable service.

go blow it out of bill o'reilly's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment