Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

today's rant: hannah montitties, originally 8/29/10

So I hear that Hannah Montana wants fake tits.  Yes, truly a positive role model for my young cousins.  OK, I have stated in the past that if a person wants plastic surgery to make them feel better about themselves, it’s OK as long as everything is in proportion.  Little Miss Disney, being 17, asked for and received consent from her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Montana.  Now, I’ve heard of parents giving their daughters whatever the fuck they want, like BMWs and shit, but where is the line drawn?  I imagine that little twit going to her parents and saying, “Mom, Dad, I don’t want this squeaky clean image anymore.  I want to be more that the girl that everyone sees on the Disney Channel.  I want fake boobs.”  If her parents buy that, what’s to stop her from saying, “Mom, Dad, I don’t want this squeaky clean image anymore.  I want to be more that the girl that everyone sees on the Disney Channel.  I want to be a man” and having them give in?

No comments:

Post a Comment