Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

today’s rant: facebook = useless, originally 6/19/08

jesus christ, i need to think of new shit to talk about besides work and the radio.

you know how many people i still talk to on my facebook friends's list?  4, maybe 5, not counting my cousins.  essentially, the list has turned into a list of people that fit into one of these categories:  my cousins, people i met in college, people from high school, and etcetra.  the high school category is special because i don't search out people i remember from high school, but they "friend" me because they somehow remember me.  i don't search out friends from high school because hey, why would i want to traumatize myself?  i don't need to remember the stuff that happened back then.  you think i plan on going to a high school reunoin?  fuck no!    what do i want to say to them?  "hey, we graduated 10 years ago, why do you still work the produce section at pathmark?"  that wasn't meant to be a joke.  there are really 2 guys i graduated with who work the produce section at pathmark.  i don't know what else to say to them.  who needs the awkwardness of high school revisited?

No comments:

Post a Comment