Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

today's rant: i thought michael jackson was dead, originally 10/2/09

correct me if i'm wrong, but i could have sworn that michael jackson died 4 months ago.  he did?  ok, then why do i have to hear him everyday on the radio.  the oldies station and the adult contemporary stations are playing him more than ever.  it used to be only one song, "the way you make me feel".  oddly enough, for some reason, when ever i hear that song, a cartoon goes off in my head of michael with a fucked up grin on his face and he is serenading machauly culkin while singing that song.  he almost looks like a "ren and stimpy" character in my head.  but now that he's on non-stop, i'm getting all sorts of fucked up cartoons in my head.  i can't speak of them aloud, or my friends and family will slam me with an intervention.

disturbing thought:  if britney was to keel over, we'd get "baby one more time" hourly.  balls.

i think at this point, the only way to curtail the amount of play jacko gets now is to start horrible rumors of his life when he was recording his songs.  i mean really bad rumors.  maybe have some fake audio hitting youtube of an interview along the lines of "when you recorded 'rock with you', how did you prepare yourself mentally?"  "well, i always had plenty of bottled water in my booth, i'd warm up with some inuit throat singing, and i'd slap a little puppy in the face."  if you heard that, you might not want to hear that song again, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment