Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

today’s rant: 3-dimensional penis, originally 10/4/08

what does a song say about the artist?
jordin sparks - one step at a time:  nobody wants to fuck me
rihanna - disturbia:  this movie missed out big time on a good soundtrack
pink - so what?:  i'm still trying to forget that i started as a hip-hop chick
justin - cry me a river:  i miss you britney!
- sexyback:  i'll sing like my head is in a toilet
- my love?:  i'll sing like a little girl
leona lewis - bleeding love:  really?  jesse mccartney wrote this song?  really?
- better in time:  take that jordin sparks!  i rock the idol!
miley cyrus - see you again:  disney writes my dumb songs
chris brown - forever:  i love gum
britney - piece of me:  i need to sell myself because no one buys my music.  have a piece of me, please!
??? - "take a look at my girlfriend":  i wish people would stop replacing the word "girlfriend" with "penis"
metrostation - "shake it":  i like to see butts bounce
sean puffy diddy daddy farty licky piffy party - "i'll be missing you":  not even the death of my best friend will stop me from using other people's music because i have no original ideas of my own
coldplay - viva la vida:  why does k-rock play me?
lumidee - uh-oh:  anyone remember me?  hello?

i heard a new penis enlargement radio commercial today.  this bitch on the radio promised to make a guy "thick and wide".  apparently this woman has never seen a penis before in her life.  lady, in simple geometry, we're dealing with a cylinder.  a cylinder has only two dimensions:  length and radius.  for the purposes of your commercial, let's double the radius and get diameter.  i don't know where she learned her shapes, but when dealing with a penis/cylinder, "thick" and "wide" mean exactly the same as "diameter".  maybe in her mind, penises have more than 2 dimensions.  maybe they're cubic in her imagination.  wouldn't it get pointy then when using it?  i'd think the girl would get pissed looking at a cubic penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment