Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

today's rant: red light, originally 8/23/09

i need a shower.

yesterday, i considered ranting while drunk, just to see what would happen.  however, there were only 3 beers in the fridge.  enough for a buzz, but not enough for what i wanted to accomplish.  oh well, it'll be put off for another day.

when is family guy gonna do "something something something dark side"?

here's my idea for a "missed connections" ad on craigslist, m4m.  yes, m4m.  "i saw you on rte 107 two weeks ago in north massapequa at an intersection where there's a BP station and a church.  i was driving in my car with my girlfriend, you were driving a ford f150 from the left into the intersection running a red light.  i slammed my breaks a fraction of a second just in time to avoid hitting you, saving my girlfriend's life and my own.  you fucking piece of shit.  be grateful i didn't hit you, because if there was any life left in me after the hit, i'd use it to make sure that you were in worse condition then i would've been when the ambulance arrived."

No comments:

Post a Comment