Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Today's rant: lion

Fuck Cecil the lion. I don't give a shit. I don't care if some dentist paid $50k to hunt a lion. Beats the shit out of paying $50k to kill a human like in "Hostel".

I would love to eat a lion steak, get some food caught in my teeth, then hire that dentist to get the meat unstuck from my teeth. I'd give him a high five.

Whether the fucking cat was killed without a proper permit or not does not change the fact that YOU CAN STILL GET A PERMIT TO HUNT LION. LION HUNTING IS NOT ILLEGAL. And mom, no. The lion was not famous. Unless the cat contributed something to western society, like blowing Newt Gingrich or mauling Sarah Palin, it was not famous.

How sheepish are you motherfuckers who bitch and moan about one lion that you have never heard of before this week and do not even bother condemning all forms of hunting, fishing, and in general all forms of animal food and clothing like the vegans?  They and the animal rights groups, like PETA, are the only ones who have the right to say anything about the big dead cat.  As a comedian, Jimmy Kimmel should be ashamed of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment