Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Today’s rant: classified

 It has recently come to my attention that my rant about claiming that Cheetos McHairpiece tried to illegally stay in power has been redacted, like a confidential document.  Hey Cheetos, you know all about those, right?

It’s not like I’m wrong.  There were broadcasted phone calls to Georgia with his whiny little voice asking for enough votes to win Georgia.  If you have not heard those phone call snippets, you’re living under a rock.  In the end, I think my rant was redacted by Blogger because I used hot trigger words like “fraud”.  Fuck you, Blogger.  How come cable news can say it but I cannot?  A talking head in front of a camera on a cable news network is an extremely low bar to clear in terms of media.  If they can say it, so can I.


The Super Bowl was last night.  I liked it.  It had a good national anthem, a good halftime show, and an entertaining back and forth game.  However, the entire game doesn’t hold a candle to last year’s FTX Super Bowl ad with Larry David.  Holy shit, that did not age well, and it is spectacular.  TL;DR, Larry David existed through the historical ages, incorrectly chastising new inventions like the wheel, coffee, the toilet, and portable music, then in 2022, he chastises FTX, a cryptocurrency exchange based in the Bahamas (RED FLAG), saying he’s always right about things like this.  The conclusion of the commercial:  Larry David is wrong and FTX is going to be awesome.  Back in our reality, 9 months later, FTX went bankrupt because it was funding a sister company in its own cryptocurrency, and when people realized it was worthless bullshit, they imploded.  It would be like if I paid my kids allowance in the form of Beanie Babies:  it’s not like they can use those to buy things at the mall.  Please, search for the ad on YouTube.  It’s over 3 minutes long and will immortally bask in the irony of its future demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment