Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Today's rant: the erection of 2020

Was there a widespread attempt to commit election fraud?  Absolutely.  Trump did it.  He was on TV all the time pitching it.  His phone calls were recorded of him trying to do it.  He was fulfilling his own prophecy.  Argue with me.

He called state officials to try to get them to change the numbers.  This is a fact.  When that didn't work, he tried to get them to declare the votes bad.  This is also a fact.  People who don't believe these facts are registered sex offenders.  That is the 3rd fact of this paragraph.  He had Georgia count the votes 3 times.  Fine.  Do it.  Count it twenty times.  I want the numbers to be correct.

I'm glad Trump went to the courts to try get results changed.  All that did was help prove legitimacy to the vote.  He won 1 case and lost at least 60.  The only way that happens elsewhere in life is when you are picking your NCAA basketball bracket and you bet all underdogs.  What I am not glad with is his celebrity giving him a voice to continue spreading bullshit and unproven/disproven statements.

I will say that November and December were truly hopeful months.  Every day, Trump lost again.  And again.  AND AGAIN!  It was the gift that kept on giving.  Every day that passed got easier and easier to ignore any fucking batshit crazy thing he and his cronies said.  Glorious, glorious clarity, I can hear my own thoughts again.

I want to know how many cocks My Pillow Man had to suck in order to be in a position of power in federal government.  He needs to be sent to an insane asylum and put in a room with the walls lined with My Pillows.

I do not like that man, Ted Cruz.
I do not like his right-wing queues.
I do not like his vote objections.
I do not like his clothes selections.
I do not like his hairy face.
I do not like him wearing shades.
I do not like his total mass.
That man, Ted Cruz, can kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment